eyes

eyes
eyes forever mine

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

... sonnet I owe ...

I'm less a poet, when the letters fail to express my feeling. I had a phrase in mind when I did start writing, 'she is my fair lady ...'.

I continue to wonder about this status quote 'Its better for me to go deep in love... I haven't learn't my floating lessons'. The chocolate brown eyes ... I write

Smile that floats in your chocolate eyes, deep I fall in love.
ave sound numb when you speak those phrases of sonnet I owe.

rise of the sea to kiss the beloved at night; I see in you;
in comradeship and in your loneliness nothing but me you spare.

laced by the nectar of words, sugar sweet voice; cast a spell;
own my heart for now, I'm empty there but for everything I share;

let myself slay in divine musing, relinquish you regent on thee;
in my two shades, you shall always remain mine ...'O my fair lady'

3 comments:

  1. Poet O Poet!
    Who art thy Love?
    Reveal soon lest we start
    Playing Hangman on Thy Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the status quote.. Poem, is like always beautiful..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for telling the meaning too

    ReplyDelete