eyes

eyes
eyes forever mine

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

... return to shine ... my sky


There are only few people who can do this ...'seconds spent can now may wait hours to come...'
my sky is all but mine with those stars ... I wrote this on the day of solar eclipse. my words ...
 


Near ones there far away; like stars they shine in my sky.
i need to be there; for my heart cries till the beloved sigh.

Divine in my thoughts of aqua; pain that flows through,
let the path take me there, nothing to relate but only you to.

Seconds that spent with you, shall wait long hours now,
for the sun will return to shine in life, as eclipse is gone.
 
Let me see the world we dream't together, you make it real.
need there be mine, in the soul; I wait, friend for your return.

1 comment:

  1. Great poem dude ...

    I wish the pain in you is heard and the special person in your life returns back at the earliest.

    ReplyDelete