eyes

eyes
eyes forever mine

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

forever mine ...

Valentine O' dear, next to my heart near;
Autumn is passed by spring is here.
Neither sunny nor rain to be cared;
For the breeze calls lovers to be paired.
Alpine arches swing greeting you in my way;
Like the fresh morning dew, will ever stay.
Basking my life; feeling pleasant, ever shine;
You and your eyes shall remain, 'forever mine ...'.

This is one of my early poems, I had penned down in my good old college days. Now I can relate this to ... someone so fresh as morning dew. In the seasons of life, some will just remain and last forever ... 
This is intentionally rhyming for making it more hummable... hope you folks enjoy it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Raghu, Poems that have words that rhyme make it really hummable. Nice one.
    Nice to read that you completed what you started way long ago...in a way, kind of "longest" poem ever written,is it?:) Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm Nice one... Now I can relate this to ... someone so fresh as morning dew :)

    Every thing fresh & lovely when the heart is filled with love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...so she is the one who is settin ur poems to tunes...

    Enjoyed the freshness the poem conveys...!

    By the way...I think I know who this poem is for :)
    Hey guys...we can play Hangman here...wat say, Raghu?

    ReplyDelete