eyes

eyes
eyes forever mine

Monday, November 30, 2009

Mid-summer night's dream ...

During my good old school days, I was not good at art; I tried pencil sketches and I ended up with this poem, for the girl i didn't know in my sketch. I found the same magical and beautiful eyes i dream't of in the girl that i dedicate this blog to; she is ... 



Deep in the Eyes slept my Sorrow;
waiting for better morrow.
Nightmare has struck again;
Disaster in real; very little pain.
Drizzle of tears closed my eye;
May or may not I survive.
Still there is some sigh;
for which I can be alive.
I muse; though William Shakespeare's, you are my
    "Mid-summer night's dream"

1 comment:

  1. Too good man!

    Interesting that you have found the beautiful eyes that u dreamt of...

    Hope her identity is revealed very soon :)

    cheers...
    koshy

    ReplyDelete